Hello everyone! Look at me–I’ve joined the train of Top Ten Tuesday participants, which puts me up to four posts a week! I really do want to grow this blog and be able to share more content on a regular basis, so I’ve made it my mission to slowly increase how much content I put up every few weeks. I don’t necessarily have a specific plan for how much content I want to put out, but for now this is my general posting schedule:
Monday: Original bookish and author themed blog content
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday post and warm colored bookstagram
Wednesday: Wednesday’s Wondrous Writings poetry post
Thursday: Dark shades bookstagram
Friday: Weekly book review post
Saturday: cool colored bookstagram
Sunday: My off day *phew!*
Thanks for sticking around until the end of my update–Now it’s time for Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly listing book meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl where you list your top ten responses to the prompt. This week the prompt is “Thankful freebie”, which means I get to create a list of books that have something to do with thankfullness. I have decided to create my top ten list of books I am thankful for due to their inspirational purposes (in no particular order).
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban: I am thankful for this book because it was my first ever ARC and inspired me to keep blogging.
- The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes: I am thankful for this book because it kept my dreams of being a writer alive.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I am thankful for this book because it fostered my creativity as a child and still reminds me to find the magic.
- Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich (and others): I am thankful for this book because it is a powerful look at mental health in today’s digital age.
- The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer: I am thankful for this book because it reminded me that I can still read middle grade books and enjoy them.
- The Last of the Great Whangdoodle’s by Julie Andrews: I am thankful for this book because it inspires me to be creative.
- Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan: I am thankful for this book because it is a steady universe that keeps me connected to my love of mythology.
- How to Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh: I am thankful for this book because it has so many great lessons within it’s pages.
- A Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee: I am thankful for this book because it gave me a better understanding of who I am.
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi: I am thankful for this book because it inspires me to write about things I enjoy reading about.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your own Top Ten Tuesday posts in the comments below and we can compare what we are thankful for!