Welcome to the second Top Ten Tuesday of December! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly listing book meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl where you list your top ten responses to the given prompt. This week the prompt is “Freebie”, which means I get to create an original prompt and list. For this week’s list, I decided to bring back an old prompt: “Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read”.
- Finishing the Magisterium series by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare, which I started reading about FOUR years ago and still haven’t completed.
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, which I stopped in the middle of and then had to return to the library and haven’t finished since (this is embarassing since Magnus Bane is bascially my favourite character of all time).
- Wires and Nerve (Second Volume) by Marissa Meyer. I loved the first graphic novel she put out, but just haven’t got to reading the second one yet.
- Finishing the Secret series by Psuedonymous Bosch, which I forgot about for a while and now I am seriously excited to finish.
- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho! I have been oogling over this book ever since it came out and I am finally going to get around to reading it when my copy arrives in the mail.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo! I have heard so many great things about this author and this duology in particular and I can’t wait to try it out!
- Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro and Emily Henry, which I have been anticipating for a while, but haven’t started yet.
- The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein. This is the companion novel to Code Name Verity, which I thought was an incredibly clever book. I hope I can read this one in the next year.
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson, which has been on my list ever since Truly Devious came out and I fell in love with the way this author writes mysteries.
- Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake. This book has been out for a while now, but I’ve been trying to keep to my TBR as written instead of mood reading and so I haven’t made it to this book yet.
Are there any books you haven’t read that’ve been on your TBR for a really long time? Let me know or share your own Top Ten Tuesday post in the comments. Happy reading!