I have a strong love for the feeling that comes when you take the dust jacket off of a hardback book and there is a beautiful design on the book. It always feels slightly magical, like I found something extra special that not everyone has seen. Since it is currently the holidays, a most magical time of year, I thought it would seem fitting to share some beauty with the world (but of course, related to books). So without further ado here are my favourite naked books!
The Most Beautiful Naked Hardback Books EVER
- A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer. I don’t have a copy of this book yet, but I peeked at the hardcover edition at a book store recently and was totally blown away. It basically has two seperate covers!! 😮
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer. This is another hardback book that basically has a whole entire second cover beneath it and this pattern is so epic looking as well as so shiny!
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi. I originally borrowed this from the library and so had no clue about the gorgeous design that was hidden beneath the cover until I got my own copy! This design is so perfect for the book.
- A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs. All of this author’s books that I own in hardback have cool designs and this is just one example. It may be simple, but I think it is very elegant.
- When The Butterflies Came by Kimberly Griffiths Little. This is one of my childhood favourites and when I took the jacket off for the first time recently I was pleasantly surprised by this cute butterfly design.
Those are my top five beautiful naked books! I know for sure there are so many more out there, but these are the best of my personal collection. Do you have any favourite naked books?