It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday and this one was an especially fun one to write! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly listing book meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl where you list your top ten responses to the prompt. This week, we are tasked with talking about our top ten anticipated reads for the first half of the year, which for me meant January through June releases.
“Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020”
- One of Us Is Next by Karen M. McManus: I’m really excited to return to this world and see what new twists and turns are in store!!
- A Conference of Birds by Ransom Riggs: I adore this world as well and am especially looking forward to seeing new photographs!!
- The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson: I can barely believe this mystery is about to be solved and I’m really nervous, but in a happy way.
- Belle Revolte by Linsey Miller: I took a chance when I heard of this book and preordered it, so I am hoping the fantastical and mysterious premise turns out to be a new favourite!
- All The Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace: I pretty much already am completely in love with this book, but I’ll wait for a final verdict until I’ve actually read it. 😛
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare: I’m so glad that this new Shadowhunter series is being released this year and that it is another historical fiction installment!!
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson: I’m happy to say that the US version of this book will finally be released this March, so I can hopefully read it then!
- Aru Shah and the Tree Of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi: This is by far my favourite Rick Riordan Presents series and I’m so hyped that there is a third book coming out soon.
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar: The premise of this book is so magical and I have to wait until June to read it!
- When Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles: This is another tantalizing June release that has one of the best covers out of all the books on this list.
Thanks for reading! What releases are you looking forward to in the next few months?