I had the idea for this post a while ago and although it is a bit like another book list, I thought it might be a fun one to make! I don’t personally read much horror and I tend to gravitate more towards mysteries than thrillers, but there are definitely some overlaps. This five-book list is what happened after I considered which books gave me the most thrills and spooky vibes (I don’t know how else to describe it right now so there you have it). If you like thillers then this is basically a list of recommendations and if not then only give these a try when it is bright and sunny outside!
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban, which is garunteed to make you shiver. You will probably get no sleep at all that night if you keep reading too late.
- People Like Us by Dana Mele. This book is twisted and glorious in every way and very very addictive–you’ve been warned!
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus. I couldn’t not mention this book, which is also very addictive and twisty!
- Stain by A.G. Howard. I love me a good dark and atmospheric read, but this might give me the heebie jeebies if I was reading it late at night.
- The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes. This is one of the most disturbing yet beautiful books I’ve ever read! 10/10 will make a shiver go down your spine several times.
Thanks for reading! What are some of your favourite thrillers?