Welcome to the first Top Ten Tuesday of February! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly listing book meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl where participants list their top ten responses to the prompt. This week’s prompt is one that I anticipated to be very difficult, because I don’t often put books on my TBR that I think I won’t enjoy, but I started at the top and listed some that stood out to me!
“Books On My TBR I Predict Will Be 5-Star Reads”
- A Conference of Birds by Ransom Riggs, since I’ve loved all of his peculiar books so far!
- Belle Revolte by Linsey Miller. I haven’t read anything by this author before, but I have a feeling I am going to fall in love with her writing!
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare. I figure since I’ve loved every single book she has put out so far that this will be no exception.
- The Hand on The Wall by Maureen Johnson, because so far I have given all of her books (that I’ve read) five stars!
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death by Roshani Chokshi since I love this author’s writing and especially loved the first book in this series!
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I’ve heard that this is one of the greatest mysteries of all time, so I’m expecting it to be as such.
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar. I have such a strong feeling that this book and this writing is going to be gorgeously done.
- Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzie Lee, because I have never found any fault with this author’s writing and love how humorous it is!
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson. This upcoming debut is one I have gotten progressively more excited about the closer it’s release date has loomed and I predict that I will love the mystery and the formatting of the story!
- When Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles, which I really think I’ll love since it is supposed to be a mixture of Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge, which I love dearly.
Thanks for reading! Please share your TTT post in the comments below or share some books you think will be your new favourite! Also, has anyone read a book on my list? If so, I would love to know what you thought!