Welcome back! I’ve taken a few days off blogging and now I feel much more on track and ready to roll again. Since this past Friday was Valentines day, I decided that this post would be a fitting one to write! This list is compromised of my favourite fictional couples of all time from books, which actually wasn’t too hard to narrow down since the only romance books I read are ones that are also fantasy or some other genre as well. Let me know if you love any of these couples too!
- Annabeth and Percy from the Percy Jackson series. Of course they had to be on this list!! They were one of my first ever ships (which is slang for a cute pair that I support)!
- Alyssa and Morpheus from the Splintered series. These two seriously complement each other so well and I loved their story!!
- Monty and Percy from A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue, because these two are so perfect for each other.
- Anne and Gilbert from the Anne of Green Gables series, whom I added to this list since they were one of the first fictional couples I was ever introduced to.
- Alec and Magnus from The Mortal Instruments series. This is my all time favourite from this list… I think.
- Tessa and Jem from The Infernal Devices series. I love both of these characters so much so seeing them be happy together makes me even happier!
- Simon and Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments… What can I say? Cassandra Clare knows how to write a good romantic subplot!
- Miyoung and Jihoon from Wicked Fox. This was once of the best romances I’ve ever seen written on a page.
- Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games, which just had to be on this list because of how iconic this pairing is!
- Jaime and Charlotte from the Charlotte Holmes series. I’m not entirely sure if I can call these two a couple (I haven’t read the last book yet), but I’m counting them anyway because I wanted to have ten things on this list! 😛
Thanks for reading! What are some of your favourite fictional couples?